10 Things You Don't Know About Me
1) I practiced Kenpo Karate during high school and received my first degree black belt in the fall of 2005.
2) I graduated from Bentley University in 2009 with a double major in Accounting and Global Perspectives.
3) I am the second oldest of 23 first cousins; having a large family is a huge blessing.
4) I have been skiing since I can remember and was extremely disappointed with the lack of snow we got this year; one of my favorite mountains to ski is Wildcat in Pinkham Notch, NH.
5) I am an all around Boston sports fan but follow the Celtics the closest and love to head to the Garden to see them play. Go Bruins! (it is playoff season after all)
6) I have been working for ProEx since May of 2007, coming up on five years!
7) I am able to consistently score a perfect 100 in the trampoline event in the Mario & Sonic: Olympic Games for Wii. It’s the little things.
8) I used to take Irish Step Dancing lessons and compete in Feisanna with some of my cousins; we are still coaxed into doing some steps for the family… even though I have no idea what I am doing anymore.
9) I vacation down in Truro, MA on Cape Code every summer with family; I have so many great memories there and can’t wait to have my own family to bring and continue the tradition.
10) I graduated from Pinkerton Academy in 2005, known as the largest independent academy in the US.