10 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. In college, I worked for Britannia Soccer USA, a British-run company that sent me to different cities each week to coach soccer camps with people from all over the world.
2. Every December 5th, my family celebrates the Dutch holiday of Sinterklaas by putting our shoes (not wooden anymore) by the fireplace. If we’re good, we receive presents and candy; if not, we get sticks and coal.
3. In fifth grade, I beat a boy for the male lead in our class play; it had a rap solo.
4. I was an EMT for eight years and rode with Tuckahoe Volunteer Rescue Squad in Richmond, Virginia.
5. My boyfriend and I have a 17 lb cat, named Stewie.
6. I’m not a great dancer, but I can do “the worm.”
7. On the weekends, you’ll probably find me outdoors running, biking, camping, skiing, or playing soccer.
8. After my second year in college, I went on a three week backpacking trip through Europe.
9. When I was younger, I was a certified babysitter through the Red Cross.
10. I have been zip lining twice in Mexico: once in the jungle and once in the desert.