1) I grew up in Marblehead, MA.
2) I am married and have an 8 year old daughter and 5 year old son.
3) My wife and I lived on an island called Saipan (north of Guam) for 2 years treating disabled children and traveling on that side of the globe. Once the kids move out, maybe my wife and I will be able to travel again?
4) We now live in Hamilton, MA.
5) I coach my kids' soccer teams.
6) I enjoy exercising, mountain biking, soccer, hiking, skiing, paddle boarding and other water sports.
7) I love being a manual therapist. I especially love treating the neck.
8) I have sustained many injuries myself, so I have a first hand understanding on how to manage these problems.
9) I enjoy teaching students about PT concepts.
10) I have lived and skied in Jackson Hole for 2 seasons.