1. I have 2 kids, a girl and a boy, ages 6 and 4. Their names are Alex and Drew.
2. I love to run. In the old days, I ran 3 Boston Marathons, raising $15,000 for the Jimmy Fund. Currently, I enjoy chasing my children around town!
3. I spent 6 months in college on a working co-op in Walt Disney World…Yes, full costume and all!
4. I have spent time working in all 9 ProEx Clinics, even Springfield and Farmington.
5. I am married to a physical therapist, Matt McManus, which means my children were whiz kids with the foam roller by age 3!
6. My maiden name is Capone…watch out! Ha!
7. I have one sibling, a younger sister named Lindsey. She is an artist.
8. I am a Northeastern University graduate, Class of 2000.
9. I live in Newbury, MA because I love the ocean, but I grew up in Dedham, MA.
10. I would love to go to Italy some day to visit where my grandparents are from.