10 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. My first name is actually Gino- it’s not a nickname or short for any other name.
2. I was the first member of my family to graduate from college.
3. I was the 1992 Hit, Run and Throw Champion of Peabody Western Little League- I now flash these skills once every 4 years at ProEx softball games.
4. I grew up in Peabody, MA and attended Bishop Fenwick High School.
5. I met my wife while in graduate school. She is a physical therapist too.
6. My wife and I have 2 crazy, anti-social cats.
7. I am an Eagle Scout, but I don’t like wildlife and I’m not a big fan of camping.
8. I played football in high school and was on a team that went to back to back Eastern Mass Super Bowls.
9. I now have an obsession with fantasy football.
10. I love to golf. My wife and I play frequently during the summer.