10 Things You Don't Know About Me
1) A fellow ProEx physical therapist at Woburn, Dennis Elbert, was my roommate in college for 3 years. I don’t know how he did it.
2) I have an energetic, barrel-chested Old English bull dog.
3) I have run the Falmouth Road Race the past 7 years, one of which I had to run the race in dress shoes due to poor planning the night before.
4) I think real estate is fascinating.
5) I have been to Greece twice and am going back next year.
6) I started working at a bar\restaurant on weekends 7 years ago. When the smoke clears and I’m an old washed up PT I plan on attempting to open my own bar/restaurant.
7) I have a grade II spondylisthesis at L4-L5 but have not had an acute episode for as long as I can remember.
8) For the past 3 years my friend, my friend’s dad, and myself have made our own wine using Cabernet Sauvignon grapes from Napa Valley.
9) My favorite movie is Forgetting Sara Marshall.
10) I am comfortable, stress free, and happy where I am and where I am going.