10 Things You Don't Know About Me
1) I grew up in Reading, Massachusetts.
2) I went to Northeastern University for college and recently moved to Charlestown, MA.
3) I have played tennis since I was five years old, taught tennis for 10 years, and was a ball boy for Venus and Serena Williams in 2003 when they played in the Fed Cup at the Tsongas Arena in Lowell.
4) I really enjoy running and have completed one half marathon.
5) I am an avid homebrewer and have been brewing beer with college friends for the last five years.
6) I enjoy travelling and checking out new cities. I have recently been to Denver, Colorado and Austin, Texas and loved them both!
7) My biggest pet peeve is when the drawstrings on hooded sweatshirts are uneven. I have been known to fix other people’s drawstrings out of habit (patients included).
8) When I was young I wanted to be a professional athlete or an astronaut.
9) I have an unhealthy obsession with bacon and chocolate…and even enjoy them together.
10) I drink iced coffee year round, yet still complain how cold my hands get on the coldest days of the year.