10 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. I am currently working on my goal to hike every mountain in New England.
2. I have 2 beautiful girls – One 8 year old and one 15 month old.
3. I can’t sit down to read a book without finishing it. I have been known to stay up all night reading.
4. I have only been outside of New England twice in my life; once to go to Disney and once on an 8th grade field trip to D.C.
5. I have been a vegetarian for the past 3 years. I would like to be vegan, but I can’t seem to give up cheese.
6. I have been working for ProEx for 5 years. I was the first Front Desk Specialist in the Epping clinic.
7. I have been promoted 3 times since I started working for ProEx.
8. I have a fear of heights and can’t look out the windows of buildings higher than 3 stories without getting dizzy and nervous.
9. I LOVE watching UFC fights and have seen a few live.
10. I took lessons to shoot a bow and arrow. I don’t get to do it often, but I love target practice.