10 Things You Don't Know About Me
1) I was in the Junior Olympics twice for Track and Field. My fastest time for the 100m was 11.3 seconds .
2) I met my husband of 7 years, 15 years ago at my ex-boyfriend's graduation party-they are still best friends to this day.
3) In January, my husband and I were blessed with our first child Emily…2 months earlier than expected!
4) My relationship with ProEx began during my physical therapy student affiliation; Eric Kopp was my Clinical Instructor.
5) I am the oldest of three. I have 2 younger brothers who are my very best friends.
6) I tried the swimming team once in high-school but after my first practice decided to go back to indoor track and placed 8th in the nation for 55m.
7) I played on an all boys soccer team through high-school and was “yellow carded” almost every game.
8) I was on the equestrian team in college.
9) Unlike many, I enjoy public speaking.
10) I was accepted to UMASS Medical School and Springfield College Physician Assistant’s program.