1. I have lived in NJ, MA, AZ, OK, FL, TX, and CT within the past 5 years.
2. My grandparents are from Puerto Rico making me 50% Puerto Rican.
3. I was in a Gatorade commercial in 2011 with Kevin Durant that was played during the NBA All-Star game.
4. I’ve played ice hockey for 20 years and always dreamed of working in the NHL, especially for the NY Rangers, even though we’ve been on a Stanley Cup drought since ’94.
5. I’ve travelled to Australia and toured the east coast for 2 weeks in middle school as a Student Ambassador.
6. I’m a huge country music fan despite being from NJ and fit right in when I moved to the Midwest.
7. I have two amazing sisters that are 2 years apart and 14 years apart from me in age that both live in New Jersey.
8. I will be completing my first LIVESTRONG race this August to help others so that they don’t have to fight their battle with cancer alone.
9. I own both a Yankees and Red Sox hat and have learned to not wear the Yankee hat in Boston except when the Yankees are in town.
10. All my immediate family are in the medical field: my dad is a Pharmacist, my mom is a nurse and my sister is studying to be a counselor.