Ten Things You Don't Know About Me
1. I love dogs.
2. I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I'm still waiting for my letter to attend Hogwarts.
3. My 3 biggest fears are: Yellowstone National Park's supervolcano blowing up and ending the world, alligators, and a ruptured Achilles Tendon.
4. I like to run. I've completed numerous half marathons and 1 full marathon. My personal best for a 1/2 marathon is 1:29:30.
5. I just learned to ski last year.
6. I love travelling. I would like to go back to Europe or explore Australia.
7. Although I grew up and went to college in Massachusetts, I have lived briefly in Jacksonville, FL and Chicago, IL.
8. I planned on moving to London, England in the summer of 2014, but I had the life experience of being denied entry/deported and was sent back. I'm American forever!
9. I have been skydiving, and I am dying to do it again.
10. I played baseball and basketball through high school, but I was a gymnast from ages 9-13.