1) I was born at the old Choate Hospital in Woburn and grew up on the West side, where my parents Chris and Dick McCann reside.
2) I am the 5th out of 6 children; my siblings are Maureen, Dick, Karen, Chris, and Billy.
3) I was Woburn Youth Hockey/Figure Skating Girl of the year in 1984.
4) I was class Secretary and year book Editor at Woburn High School.
5) In High School I was a Cheerleader!
6) In 1991, I went to Moscow, and there was a Coup d’état.
7) I live in North Reading and have been married to John for 16.5 years.
8) I have 4 children, 2 boys and 2 girls.
9) I teach hockey players how to skate faster!
10) I am the team Physical Therapist for North Reading School of Ballet, Academy Performing team.