Ten Things You Don't Know About Me
1. I am originally from New York….and no, I’m not a Yankees fan.
2. I have cut my hair 3 times to donate it to Locks of Love.
3. In 2004 I traveled to Peru as part of Global Health Ministry and treated patients for 2 weeks.
4. I am known to whistle a lot.
5. I played field hockey in college.
6. I have worked for ProEx for 6 years.
7. I graduated from Nazareth College of Rochester NY in 2003.
8. I am approaching my 1 year anniversary with my husband Dave.
9. I can make balloon animals (a monkey is my specialty).
10. On the weekends I enjoy hiking, gardening, and baking.